ADVANTAGE Risk Management provides advanced human resource solutions, including mental health management
and disability support programs. We are the market leader in Japan with users of mental health management services
and policyholders of group long-term disability (GLTD) insurance.
ADVANTAGE Risk Management Co., Ltd.
Nakameguro GT Tower 17F , 2-1-1 Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0051
Shinji Torigoe, Representative Director, President, Chief Executive Officer
Prime Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (securities code 8769)
Keidanren (Japan Business Federation)
Japan Quality Assurance Organization
ISO/IEC 27001(IM1899),JIS Q 15001(KP0026)
First organization registered as counseling organization in the project of the
psychological health counseling promotion by the Ministry of Health,
Labor and Welfare
Description of Business
Mental Health Management Service
1. Mental Healthcare Service
- A comprehensive support program covering prevention and response to employee
mental health issues as well as support services for employees returning to the workplace
2. Recruitment and EQ Solution Service
- Administration of tests and assessments based on the theory of the emotional
intelligence quotient (EQ) and provision of corporate training programs
Disability Support Service
- Consulting regarding the introduction of employee GLTD insurance schemes and
post-implementation operational support
- Support program for assisting employees on extended leave
Risk Financing Service
- Comprehensive service on various types of insurance policies
We have unique solutions and specialize in mental health issues for various stages of employment
from recruitment to extended leave and subsequent resumption of work;
we can propose optimal programs that are tailored to each company’s needs.
Advantage Risk Management is the only publicly listed company in Japan specializing in mental health support.
As an industry market leader, we contribute to the well-being of corporations using advanced approaches.
Enhancing the companies of tomorrow
by supporting the well-being of all employees
What do we expect from the mental healthcare service of the future?
It must deliver countermeasures that are tailored to each employee and each organization through data analysis
in order to prevent mental health problems and continue service improvements.
We have approximately 20 years of experience providing mental healthcare founded on scientifically proven stress tolerance assessments.
By leveraging accumulated data of more than one million people, we have developed a technique for sustaining and improving the well-being of employees
and organizations, enabling us to provide healthcare management support to Japanese companies.
We also provide unique services ranging from counseling and training that cater to various mental health scenarios,
consultations with physicians, resourcing support for unexpected staff absences, and support for employees returning to work after extended leave.
Solution to increase vitality in individuals and organizations
- Individual stress checkup (mental toughness check)
- Toughness level improvement solutions (e-learning/various programs)
- Solutions for organization improvement
- Physician consultation
Health checkup type EAP that enables early detection
- "Psychological health checkup eMe"/organization checkup
- Follow-up counseling by doctors to employees requiring counseling
- Leave of absence/ return to work support
EQ Solution Service
Enhancing the companies of tomorrow
by nurturing skills for the mind and heart
In order to prevent the serious problem of early resignation of new employees, it is important not only to “select” human resources who appear to have superior qualities,
but also to “identify and develop” people with great potential. By discovering and analyzing personal qualities such as stress tolerance and EQ,
we can help reduce the chance of incompatibilities that may arise after recruitment.
Post-recruitment, we can provide education and training to help employees extend their skills to effectively interact with other people both inside and outside their organization; we are also equipped to help employees manage stress.
We can help with the introduction of an aptitude assessment program designed to measure the stress tolerance and EQ of employees and follow up on assessment outcomes.
Solution program according to issues of individuals/organization
- Corporate training based on the theory EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)
- Course / Training : Mental health training / Assessment follow-up training
- Consulting : Organization culture improvement program / Workplace
Enhancing the company of tomorrow
by helping employees to work with peace of mind
Group long-term disability (GLTD) insurance, for which we provide implementation and operational support, is a scheme provided by the employer to help employees
“compensate for lost income during extended leave due to illness or injuries.” By reducing employees’ anxiety over losing their fitness for work,
this arrangement helps them fully engage in their daily work activities. Additionally, it contributes to the recruitment and retention of skilled employees,
making it an ultimate employee welfare service.
We have been operating as an insurance broker specializing in GLTD for over 25 years since 1995, supporting over 600,000 people.
Our specialists with expert GLTD knowledge can design an optimal compensation plan based on prior experience and case studies and provide end-to-end management
from contracting procedures to operational support after implementation.
We provide a high-quality service using a dedicated insurance management system and compensation payment support system especially developed for GLTD
by assigning an exclusive customer support staff to each client.
GLTD (Group Long Term Disability)
- System design matching the social security and human resource system of each
- Selection of insurance companies with the most suitable conditions
Workplace Return Program
- System operation follow-up by a team of specialists
- Advice on the utilization of social resources, rework facility, etc.
Management for long-term absentees
- Operation of the management system for long-term absentees
- Establishment of the accident and sickness information database
Response to insurance accidents
- Support for insurance claim document creation
- Progressive management during assessments by insurance companies
Risk Financing Service
Provision of comprehensive services covering various types of insurance
We provide services to a diverse range of corporations
across all industries.
We are the leading provider of corporate mental healthcare program support service,
having helped approximately 3,630,000 people to date.
- Solaseed Air Inc.
- Altech Corporation
- Eli Lilly Japan K.K.
- Shinkawa Electric
- Ishii Food
- Teraoka Seiko
- BELLSYSTEM24, Inc
- Maruha Nichiro
- Seiko Epson
Nakameguro GT Tower 17F 2-1-1 Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0051